04 Jun Paul Gessing
Posted at 15:41h in Business, Politics 0 Comments
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Paul Gessing is the President of the Rio Grande Foundation. His knowledge of the issues and players in New Mexico politics makes for a lively discussion. These are just a few of the topics Paul addresses for us on this show with links to the additional information:
- How did the primary election affect incumbent Democrats in the State House and Senate? https://errorsofenchantment.com/three-takeaways-from-last-nights-earthquake-in-new-mexicos-legislature/
- Were there any surprises with incumbent republicans?
- What role did the Rio Grande Foundation play in the House race between Schmedes and White? How about the Senate race between Gallegos and Fulfer? https://errorsofenchantment.com/rgf-dragged-into-primary-battle-between-senate-district-primary-between-gallegos-and-fulfer/
- How did the issues around COVID-19 affect George Floyd? https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/05/28/a-beautiful-spirit-george-floyd-made-new-life-in-minn-but-lost-job-due-to-pandemic/?fbclid=IwAR0XPxc9QY_WBr64SpQynnb1BTJDETnQSk3GMqho_qFnjmAQyGcs9i7XrO0
- How do police unions parallels to teacher unions: https://errorsofenchantment.com/time-to-take-a-hard-look-at-police-and-teacher-unions/
- Is Amazon coming to New Mexico good news for our Economy? https://errorsofenchantment.com/thoughts-on-amazon-coming-to-new-mexico/
- How does New Mexico rank among states that are “business-friendly.”
- Is the success of SpaceX a possible indicator that Virgin Galatic may soon bring some economic return on the $275 million Space Port.