On this week’s podcast conversation Paul and Wally discuss:
- The latest COVID maps are out and the situation seems to have stalemated or even worsened.
- Will the State change its metrics and if so, how?
- The deposition of NM’s Health Secretary throws “science” into question. Reporter Patrick Hayes questions Scrase who tap dances.
- NY Times says wearing masks outdoors makes no sense.
- Census data are out including data on New Mexico’s slow population growth and national population shifts.
- Sierra County news article uses RGF data to question Spaceport. Of course, SpaceX is running ahead.
- Bernalillo County building taking shape with the name emblazoned across Albuquerque skyline.
- Las Cruces City Council considering a plastic bag ban. RGF op-ed in Las Cruces paper argues against this.
- RGF publishes payroll for NM cities & will continue to roll out additional data.